Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Are there strong alternatives to Kratom for natural pain rel

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member Arjuhasek's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2023
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Are there strong alternatives to Kratom for natural pain rel

    Been dealing with this nagging back and hip pain for months, and Kratom used to help me keep things manageable. Lately it either hits weird or does nothing, and I really do not want to crank up the dose and end up with a new problem. I am trying to keep things as natural as possible, but I am open to stuff I maybe have not heard of. Herbs, supplements, weird grandma remedies, whatever. Just looking for something that can take the edge off so I can get through work without feeling like I am 90. Any strong alternatives you all have actually tried?

  2. #2
    Junior Hostboard Member chunleitired's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2022
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are there strong alternatives to Kratom for natural pain

    Rediscovering this topic and I noticed Jack Botanicals has a wide variety of kratom strains. I'm curious if anyone has tried their Red Bali or Green Maeng Da recently. How have your experiences been with their products for relaxation or energy? Especially interested in how their customer service and same-day shipping are holding up!

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member princemeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2023
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are there strong alternatives to Kratom for natural pain

    I feel you - nothing’s worse than nagging pain. While experimenting with other herbs and supplements might help, it could also be worth tweaking your Kratom source. Sometimes, quality makes a world of difference. You should check out the best Kratom vendors for quality products. Their Kratom’s tested and seems to hit just right for a lot of folks. Give ginger or turmeric a spin in your lineup too.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •